Crowdfunding Event: A Competitive Look at the Investment Crowdfunding Industry (10/26)
Greetings all. I’m partnering with Texas Entrepreneur Networks to host a free crowdfunding event (webinar) this Friday (October 26) at 3:00pm EST. I’m going to cover two major themes: (i) The competitive dynamics of the investment crowdfunding industry; and (ii) Why investment crowdfunding holds such an enormous impact, both economically and socially, for businesses, investors and our economy at large. The content will largely be industry-facing, geared more towards those with a basic pre-existing understanding of crowdfunding. We’re also sectioning off a good amount of time for Q&A at the end of the webinar. And lastly: feel free to pass along!
A Competitive Look at the Investment Crowdfunding Industry
Friday, October 26, 2012
3:00 PM EST
Presented in partnership with Texas Entrepreneur Networks
- The competitive landscape of the industry: who’s who?
- Different models. What market(s) are they going after?
- Differentiating factors of platforms?
- What about periphery services? A brief look at the emerging service economy.
- This is legal in some countries abroad – what insights can we gather from existing data?
- Is this revolutionary? Why? The financial and social impact.
- As an investor, business or supporter: Why should I care? What does this mean to me?
Any questions? Leave a comment, reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give me a shout on Twitterverse @jsandlund