Seedinvest is an equity-based crowdfunding platform that connects accredited investors to leading startups seeking funding.
The Seedinvest team breaks down how it works:
- SeedInvest does not charge investors to use its site
- Easily view and gain access to investment opportunities
- Seamlessly make an investment with just a few clicks
- Use automated accredited investor verification tools, designed to maintain your privacy
- Complete a streamlined due diligence process using proprietary online tools
- Collaborate and partner with other investors on the platform
- Easily track and manage your assets through the investment dashboard
- Simplify and speed up your fundraising process
- Promote your company broadly through fully-integrated social media & advertising tools
- Access a network of accredited investors from around the world
- Hold virtual due diligence sessions and board meetings from your desk
- Streamline due diligence, execution of legal documents, and processing investments for quicker and easier closings
- Efficiently manage and interact with your shareholders through our Virtual Boardroom
- Highly curated marketplace. Has accepted fewer than 2% of applications to-date.
- Has funded 11 companies since opening its marketplace in 2013.
- Strong accredited investor growth: 70 signups in July 2013; 300 in in February 2014.
- Average individual check size is ~$25k
- Launched Halo in 2013. It allows angel groups and incubators to run their own private funding platforms leveraging SeedInvest’s technology & processes.